Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

tueartsboots said:
droylsdenblue said:
Howzit goin TB?
Hello stranger ! Things are good Brian. Was planning on meeting the lads for a sesh tomorrow but only Bimbobob can make it and I'm sitting with him droning on for hours on end ! ;-p

How was the holiday? Sobered up yet?

Just about...had a good time and played 3 brilliant courses, back to the grind now....how is Bimbobob? he is one sarcastic flucker!

tueartsboots said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
hello everybody, who goes it?
Hello Aaron, we all good, you?

alright tony mate, good good! im okay thankfully, i did my practical last week and it went horribly wrong mate, just imagine beth ditto doing the splits........ill give you a minute.........................so doing a retake on thursday. I also got a letter regarding doing work for icon, its like being a volunteer where they give you medicine and things to test on you and you get payed! basically im so happy i got excepted for this because ive not found work since i was laid off in late january.

blue_chili_pepper said:
tueartsboots said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
hello everybody, who goes it?
Hello Aaron, we all good, you?

alright tony mate, good good! im okay thankfully, i did my practical last week and it went horribly wrong mate, just imagine beth ditto doing the splits........ill give you a minute.........................so doing a retake on thursday. I also got a letter regarding doing work for icon, its like being a volunteer where they give you medicine and things to test on you and you get payed! basically im so happy i got excepted for this because ive not found work since i was laid off in late january.
Nought worse than being unemployed mate. I'd be wary about taking unknown new drugs though. Oh wait, er hang on, thats a bit hypocritical of me !! ;-p

Regarding Beth Ditto and splits got one better, on Tuesday I actually watched Lisa Riley pole dancing ! No shit, really scary !
Told her after how good it was and she just said "Yeah, right !" and laughed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.