Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Robbo. said:
We will try it again!!

As it says in the heading whoever is the last person to respond is the proud owner of a brand new crisp twenty pound note.

twenty.jpg

As i started this stupid thread i feel i must offer to pay up in the event of this thread ever ending.........good luck everyone.

(If mods lock the game is void)

spi_prod_final_word_500_01.jpg

Well i'm new to this forum and this is my first post, so maybe it will win me 20 quid :)

oh and hello to anyone who bothers to read this!

mammutly said:
Robbo. said:
We will try it again!!

As it says in the heading whoever is the last person to respond is the proud owner of a brand new crisp twenty pound note.

twenty.jpg

As i started this stupid thread i feel i must offer to pay up in the event of this thread ever ending.........good luck everyone.

(If mods lock the game is void)

spi_prod_final_word_500_01.jpg

From the Scunthorpe thread:
If Typhoo put the T in Britain who put the cnut in Scunthorpe?

Should have known that mammulty put himself there!

Iya, hows everyone? Ran into cover in here after my little thread in the transfer section ;). Anyone got anywhere decent to hide?

I'll man up and take the abuse in the transfer section if I get £20, if not I'm setting up camp in here for the night and I'll begin hiding.

blueinkwell said:
From the Scunthorpe thread:
If Typhoo put the T in Britain who put the cnut in Scunthorpe?

Should have known that mammulty put himself there!

Nothing good ever came out of Barrow.

If I was as thick as you, I would avoid forums like this. I would be particularly concerned to avoid posters like me.

mammutly said:
I know it's hard for you people, but you need to think symbolic message.

we have blood on our hands wanting the money ????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.