Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

tueartsboots said:
Had a great laugh today, all day my greetings were "Hello, we've signed Tevez" Amazing how many non-Blues said "Oh fuck off !" Be even more fun when Adebayor signs, quite a few gooners for me to tease !

I tried that today, but it only worked on a couple of folks. Who new soccer wasn't that popular in the US?

Things that make you go uuummmm......

CarolinaBlue said:
tueartsboots said:
Had a great laugh today, all day my greetings were "Hello, we've signed Tevez" Amazing how many non-Blues said "Oh fuck off !" Be even more fun when Adebayor signs, quite a few gooners for me to tease !

I tried that today, but it only worked on a couple of folks. Who new soccer wasn't that popular in the US?

Long time no speakie Jez ! Americans know diddly squat about any sport but rounders ! Thought you may have bben that serial killer and gone into hiding ! ;-))

tueartsboots said:
CarolinaBlue said:
tueartsboots said:

Long time no speakie Jez ! Americans know diddly squat about any sport but rounders ! Thought you may have bben that serial killer and gone into hiding ! ;-))

The boss brought a couple sheets of paper by my desk about a month and a half ago. It was a summary of the amount of time, per day, that I spent on Bluemoon (and Bluemoon alone) since January.

So I preceded to explain the transfer window and UEFA cup, blah, blah, blah. She reminded me that her husband was from Watford and that she understood completely. And she said that as long as I am getting my shit done (which I am), it didn't really matter to her, but that I should tone it down a bit.

But it hasn't stopped me from logging in to check on Sue's cash!

CarolinaBlue said:
tueartsboots said:
CarolinaBlue said:
tueartsboots said:

The boss brought a couple sheets of paper by my desk about a month and a half ago. It was a summary of the amount of time, per day, that I spent on Bluemoon (and Bluemoon alone) since January.

So I preceded to explain the transfer window and UEFA cup, blah, blah, blah. She reminded me that her husband was from Watford and that she understood completely. And she said that as long as I am getting my shit done (which I am), it didn't really matter to her, but that I should tone it down a bit.

But it hasn't stopped me from logging in to check on my cash!

Erm if you recall, you have just promised that to me!

i love you blue smartie.... that wasnt easy. but you cant help the wa you feel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.