Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

ok serious my swimming pool has got a hole in it so need £20 towards repair keep having to fill it up with cold water and it was jolly cold at 11 last night !!

bluetoby said:
ok serious my swimming pool has got a hole in it so need £20 towards repair keep having to fill it up with cold water and it was jolly cold at 11 last night !!

Didn't know Stretford Leisure Centre was still open at that time of night;-)

i need £20 to go see these amazing irish girls i met on holiday, £20 would all but cover the flight :)

dave the pie said:
i need £20 to go see these amazing irish girls i met on holiday, £20 would all but cover the flight :)
By not going we are saving you money so now you can give me the cash you have saved
Thank you

blue John said:
dave the pie said:
By not going we are saving you money so now you can give me the cash you have saved
Thank you
I need it, taking missus out for dinner tonight and it might just cover the tip !

think this thread is slowing the site down, can we close it please

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.