Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Robbo. said:
We will try it again!!

As it says in the heading whoever is the last person to respond is the proud owner of a brand new crisp twenty pound note.

twenty.jpg

As i started this stupid thread i feel i must offer to pay up in the event of this thread ever ending.........good luck everyone.

(If mods lock the game is void)

Isn't the queen quite magnificent. I don't think she has aged a bit in at least 40- years!

Good morning all I have broken up for the summer yipee but still got loads of paperwork to do boo hiss

toby said:
Good morning all I have broken up for the summer yipee but still got loads of paperwork to do boo hiss

Well, get it out of the way this week end then you'll have all that lovely time to be a lady of leisure! Am so jealous:-(

Bluebird1 said:
toby said:

Well, get it out of the way this week end then you'll have all that lovely time to be a lady of leisure! Am so jealous:-(

I wish i was Pete said hedge needs cutting and garden weeding if I have nowt to do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.