Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

bluetoby said:
AIQ88 said:
Guys I am serious... Why is it so surprising to have a foreigner here? All Premiership clubs are really popular all over the world not just united and arsenal...

Can anyone just explain it to me in a PM...
research and come back when you have the answer and you still cant have my £20

It's not yours, it's mine and I'm in a stroppy mood so be careful you don't upset me;-)

Bluebird1 said:
chav-ER-garry-dough said:
tut....i would've that you'd be mature enough to not take the bate........;)

*mornin' bluebird btw*

Morning Chavster. Where the bloody hell have you been? How's things?

Less of the mature BTW lol. x

lol...........

i've been having loads of problems recently(dont want to say anymore cos it private), these have meant that i've got very little time, so sadly haven't been on here much :( , apart from that life's good ;)

what about you?.....

lol...........

i've been having loads of problems recently(dont want to say anymore cos it private), these have meant that i've got very little time, so sadly haven't been on here much :( , apart from that life's good ;)

what about you?.....
Welcome back chavster.

Bluebird1 said:
bluetoby said:

It's not yours, it's mine and I'm in a stroppy mood so be careful you don't upset me;-)
stroppy ? just seemed normal to me

blueinkwell said:
lol...........

what about you?.....
Welcome back chavster.

:) thanks......

bluetoby said:
AIQ88 said:
Guys I am serious... Why is it so surprising to have a foreigner here? All Premiership clubs are really popular all over the world not just united and arsenal...

Can anyone just explain it to me in a PM...

I have been looking around for a while and still don´t get how Manchester City is related to Stockport. Also checked that City of Manchester Stadium, Maine Road and Hyde Road are nowhere near Stockport...

AIQ88 said:
bluetoby said:

I have been looking around for a while and still don´t get how Manchester City is related to Stockport. Also checked that City of Manchester Stadium, Maine Road and Hyde Road are nowhere near Stockport...

Where was you came from AIQ88 and what did you say you did ????

toby said:
AIQ88 said:

Where was you came from AIQ88 and what did you say you did ????
are you writing this in pigeon english ?

istockphoto_5590518-box-of-popcorn-isolated.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.