Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

wrongun73 said:
not bad TB not bad.
im trying to get over transfer forumitus, its sending me insane.
need to get back on here for a while and get my sence of humour back, lol
Transfer forum? Christ, scared the siht outta me when I looked. Full of ITK morons. Has anything been posted about Beckham? Metro (London) linked him to us when MLS season ends in September?

tueartsboots said:
wrongun73 said:
not bad TB not bad.
im trying to get over transfer forumitus, its sending me insane.
need to get back on here for a while and get my sence of humour back, lol
Transfer forum? Christ, scared the siht outta me when I looked. Full of ITK morons. Has anything been posted about Beckham? Metro (London) linked him to us when MLS season ends in September?
theres a bit about him. i really hope he comes nowhere near gods own club but hell end up back in milan anyway.
know what you mean about the ITK's though, wo betide anyone who questions the mighty ones! lol

............./´¯/)............(\¯`\
............/....//..............\\....\
.........../....//................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(.\....)....)....).)
.\................\/.../....\...\/................/
..\................. /........\................../
....\..............(............)..............

tueartsboots said:
Bluebird1 said:
Evening my lovelies:-)
Hi Sue, been busy sorting US OSC stuff and London OSC stuff-love it, admin yes please brain back on---not just saying "Hi, student card, thank you £2.20 please" what I do at the University (still a glorified poly IMHO)

Hiya Tony, good to get the brain working again lol.

Need £20 please cos was working in Coventry today and had to pay M6 toll etc etc, won't get expenses for a couple of weeks:-(

Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
Hi Sue, been busy sorting US OSC stuff and London OSC stuff-love it, admin yes please brain back on---not just saying "Hi, student card, thank you £2.20 please" what I do at the University (still a glorified poly IMHO)

Hiya Tony, good to get the brain working again lol.

Need £20 please cos was working in Coventry today and had to pay M6 toll etc etc, won't get expenses for a couple of weeks:-(
Suck it up, shit happens. Need it for my joining fee. and my admin work for those lazy gits (Bimbobob) ! Mods, count bonus please!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.