Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

tueartsboots said:
bluetoby said:
Which branch Ged?
stretford and urmston blues in bandit country
I see, you know my da then ? Harry Brett< Brooklands and Baguley[/quote]
think he was at last meeting at coms but havent spoken to him and sure that he was at agm couple of weeks ago

bluetoby said:
tueartsboots said:
stretford and urmston blues in bandit country
I see, you know my da then ? Harry Brett< Brooklands and Baguley
think he was at last meeting at coms but havent spoken to him and sure that he was at agm couple of weeks ago[/quote]
Yes he was, he does a lot of EC stuff so I am always getting emails with info, minutes, do's etc. If you want it fwd'd PM your email address and I'll fwd as and when

Bluebird1 said:
bluetoby said:
cheers tony will pm

If you've got a membership form to hand, I can call in Thursday or Friday lunch and join the club then.
next meeting and renewal thurs 30th 7 30 at metro club on moss rd stretford if you cant make it let me know and i will get you a form

bluetoby said:
Bluebird1 said:
If you've got a membership form to hand, I can call in Thursday or Friday lunch and join the club then.
next meeting and renewal thurs 30th 7 30 at metro club on moss rd stretford if you cant make it let me know and i will get you a form

Cheers Ged, hopefully will be there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.