Last person post gets £20!!

Damn damn damn I have tried so hard not to post on this thread. For days now I have resisited the temptation knowing that only fools are tempted by £20.

and here I am the biggest fool of all, selling my soul for the chance of twenty quid.

Will my mother ever forgive me.

Will my sons disown me.

why oh why.

Blue Mist said:
Damn damn damn I have tried so hard not to post on this thread. For days now I have resisited the temptation knowing that only fools are tempted by £20.

and here I am the biggest fool of all, selling my soul for the chance of twenty quid.

Will my mother ever forgive me.

Will my sons disown me.

why oh why.

And you thought you'd got the money ...

LongsightM13 said:
It really doesn't matter who posts last. I'm from Longsight and I'll just leave early and take it in kind from your motors

That would awfully clever of you if you could do that from mine cos it's in Staffordshire with me!

Bluebird1 said:
LongsightM13 said:
It really doesn't matter who posts last. I'm from Longsight and I'll just leave early and take it in kind from your motors

That would awfully clever of you if you could do that from mine cos it's in Staffordshire with me!
Mines on a motorway services for the next two days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.