Last person post gets £20!!

tueartsboots said:
Blue Mist said:
I know, (some of the girls/ladies on this forum told me)
Don't beleive a word Bluebird1 tells you !

Who said it was Bluebird ? But if there is something you want to share with the forum...............

Methinks you are in trouble now ! You might just need that twenty quid to buy Bluebird sweet.

Blue Mist said:
tueartsboots said:
Don't beleive a word Bluebird1 tells you !

Who said it was Bluebird ? But if there is something you want to share with the forum...............

Methinks you are in trouble now ! You might just need that twenty quid to buy Bluebird sweet.
It wouldn't be the first time have had sweeten Sue !

tueartsboots said:
Blue Mist said:

Now I don't want to get in trouble with Bluebird (sue) but your post reminds me of that joke where the bloke goes to confession and says "Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I have had sex with a young girl".

The Priest replied "Oh dear was it with that Mary Flannagan"

Reply "No it wasn't Father but thanks for the tip" !

Blue Mist said:
tueartsboots said:

Now I don't want to get in trouble with Bluebird (sue) but your post reminds me of that joke where the bloke goes to confession and says "Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I have had sex with a young girl".

Lol !!

tueartsboots said:
Blue Mist said:

Lol !!

Don't think I am fooled. You just put 'Lol' to have the last post. I'm not daft you know. Up here for dancing, down there for........oh hang on that's not right is it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.