Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
Bluebird1 said:
droylsdenblue said:
no, i left with about 2 minutes to go as i took a 74 year old guy so i had to get car as near to ground as possible so i missed the fracas.

Damn, it kicked off when I wasn't looking!!!! Anybody else see it?

You pair are useless !

Now come on TB be fair, it kicked off after the match finished so I was facing the direction of the steps!!!!

No, it's the fact that Droylsden was texting me from the game and I asked if he saw you. He didn't realise you were there ! I should've told him to shout out "Bluebird1, where are you !"

No, it's the fact that Droylsden was texting me from the game and I asked if he saw you. He didn't realise you were there ! I should've told him to shout out "Bluebird1, where are you !"[/quote]

We should all exchange numbers and then we won't have that problem!!!!! Droylsden, are you going on Sunday, whereabouts do you sit?

Bluebird1 said:
No, it's the fact that Droylsden was texting me from the game and I asked if he saw you. He didn't realise you were there ! I should've told him to shout out "Bluebird1, where are you !"

We should all exchange numbers and then we won't have that problem!!!!! Droylsden, are you going on Sunday, whereabouts do you sit?[/quote]

PM'd !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.