Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

droylsdenblue said:
howzit 'boots?

Don't ask ! Up til gone one this morning-and no not having fun- and up at 0630 AGAIN ! Found out I still have work for the nxt two weeks at least ( Uni breaks up tomorrow for a month, lucky so and so's !) apart from that got beers in and ready for the game. You?

tueartsboots said:
droylsdenblue said:
howzit 'boots?

Don't ask ! Up til gone one this morning-and no not having fun- and up at 0630 AGAIN ! Found out I still have work for the nxt two weeks at least ( Uni breaks up tomorrow for a month, lucky so and so's !) apart from that got beers in and ready for the game. You?

Well up for the game, have you been ill?

droylsdenblue said:
tueartsboots said:
droylsdenblue said:
howzit 'boots?

I wish ! Domestic.
Could be worse, Bimbobob is working til 9pm tonight ! He just text me to ask what ch the game is on ! Have got Bluebird1 (Sue) ph number can pm it you and you can meet at next youth game. Her request btw

tueartsboots said:
droylsdenblue said:
tueartsboots said:
droylsdenblue said:
howzit 'boots?

I wish ! Domestic.
Could be worse, Bimbobob is working til 9pm tonight ! He just text me to ask what ch the game is on ! Have got Bluebird1 (Sue) ph number can pm it you and you can meet at next youth game. Her request btw

i dont mind, is she there sunday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.