Re: Last person post gets £20!!

blue John said:
Robbo. said:
blue John said:
Morning all
Last one tonight
GET IN

morning, last one what?
At work then home for 2 nights and the game on Sunday with lots of beer inside me
City always look better when I had a beer or two
Like most of the women I have been out with(hopes Mrs Blue John never logs on to Bluemoon)
You must have missed this one Robbo
Oh and good morning Sue or is it goodnight

blue John said:
blue John said:
Robbo. said:
blue John said:
Morning all
Last one tonight
GET IN

morning, last one what?
At work then home for 2 nights and the game on Sunday with lots of beer inside me
City always look better when I had a beer or two
Like most of the women I have been out with(hopes Mrs Blue John never logs on to Bluemoon)
You must have missed this one Robbo
Oh and good morning Sue or is it goodnight

'tis a beautiful morning. Going to watch Alty play this afternoon, they're just like watching City, never know what they're going to do:-)

MCFC_Freestyler said:
why don't we just make the winner get £1 then it might finally end this thread? lol

As a guest on these forums, who has been friendly and helpful to Blues who came over here, I think I should be rewarded with the prize :-)

haha

MattRGF said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
why don't we just make the winner get £1 then it might finally end this thread? lol

As a guest on these forums, who has been friendly and helpful to Blues who came over here, I think I should be rewarded with the prize :-)

haha

We're extremely grateful for your excellent help BUT no chance :-)

MattRGF said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

haha

I'll meet you outside the away end and buy you a chip butty lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.