Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Right then, all this messing about, it doesn't sit at all well with me. So here I am, claiming £20.

I'll take a cheque.

Anyone found to be posting this thread after this post will be spoken to strongly with words. Don't say you weren't warned!

goat boy said:
Right then, all this messing about, it doesn't sit at all well with me. So here I am, claiming £20.

I'll take a cheque.

Anyone found to be posting this thread after this post will be spoken to strongly with words. Don't say you weren't warned!

See a cheque is a pain in the backside, for both parties.

At least a crisp note is straight up cash and easier...for me ;-)

MCFC_Freestyler said:
good man, not 100% definitely gonna be there, but chances are at the moment i will be :D

You'd have to carry a large "MCFC Freestyler!" banner with an arrow pointing at you, so I know which one you are with the skills. Unless you just wear a rose or something...but then that is and will look dodgy, especially with the handover of cash being involved, haha

I should have a city top on so you will know it's me, me mate wear's his own personal freestyle shirt!!!. i'm goin now, got a freestyle show in an hour :D, cyer around.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
I should have a city top on so you will know it's me, me mate wear's his own personal freestyle shirt!!!. i'm goin now, got a freestyle show in an hour :D, cyer around.

Yeah, you wearing a City top will make you stand out well from everybody else... haha

Enjoy the show, catch ya later

Mr Boots will be here soon and he will not be happy he has posted on this thread more time than anyone and now we have a German after the cash
:-)
Matt you have more post on bluemoon than most
I think you should be made an honorary blue
:-)

Bed time for me
Goodnight all see you later
Mr boots will be here soon to look after the £20

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.