Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Robbo. said:
tueartsboots said:
What's going on ? A german invasion of MY thread after MY £20. Not a happy bunny ! Afternoon all, sorry or my abscence, see I have been missed !lol
Needed my Saturday morning cuddles ! ;-))

Morning Mr Boots!

you ok fella?

roberto I want you

toby said:
Robbo. said:
tueartsboots said:
What's going on ? A german invasion of MY thread after MY £20. Not a happy bunny ! Afternoon all, sorry or my abscence, see I have been missed !lol

Morning Mr Boots!

you ok fella?

roberto I want you

yes dear!

toby said:
Robbo. said:
tueartsboots said:

Morning Mr Boots!

you ok fella?

roberto I want you
Ali, you can't be THAT desperate ! Hi Robbo, I'm good thanks, house hunting this afternoon so man the line and keep the germans at bay ! lol

tueartsboots said:
toby said:
Robbo. said:
tueartsboots said:

Morning Mr Boots!

you ok fella?

roberto I want you
Ali, you can't be THAT desperate ! Hi Robbo, I'm good thanks, house hunting this afternoon so man the line and keep the germans at bay ! lol

first, desperate!! cheeky fucker
second, good look on finding a house fella :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.