Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

mammutly said:
He'll be with you around 3.30, Tony. I meant to load 10migs of lorazepam into his beak but alas! My hand slipped and it's 200 migs of thorazine (whoops!). I'm sure you'll have a nice long sleep and all this will be gone if you wake up.

;-)

£20 anyone?

You know it's mine ;-)

mammutly said:
He'll be with you around 3.30, Tony. I meant to load 10migs of lorazepam into his beak but alas! My hand slipped and it's 200 migs of thorazine (whoops!). I'm sure you'll have a nice long sleep and all this will be gone if you wake up.

;-)

£20 anyone?
Lol ! Any chance of diamorphine? We want to smile as we lax into death !

tueartsboots said:
mammutly said:

;-)

£20 anyone?

I'm off to bed, I'll take the money with me!

Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
mammutly said:

;-)

£20 anyone?

I have to drive to Sheffield. Now.

If I could offer a word of advice to people. Never work for a locum agency.

Still, I could be back at dawn and the money is mine!

mammutly said:
Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
mammutly said:

;-)

£20 anyone?

I have to drive to Sheffield. Now.

If I could offer a word of advice to people. Never work for a locum agency.

Still, I could be back at dawn and the money is mine!

Afraid not sunshine. I'm taking it with me, I'll hide it in a shoebox under me bed!!!!!!

toby said:
bluetoby said:
toby you could spend that £20 on stain removal let me know if you want it sorting ??

I think a six bore shot gun right up mrcunnys jacksy would work just as well mind you I am sure he would enjoy that

talking of rugs I want beige one what have you got in bluetoby

kinky little sod...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.