Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Bloody hell its just took me about 5mins to get on here. this barry deal is preventing me from getting my £20.

tueartsboots said:
happymoondays said:
Bloody hell its just took me about 5mins to get on here. this barry deal is preventing me from getting my £20.
Makes sense, keeps telling me the link is broken, ffs. Need that £20 as as as as just because ok?

Am glad he's signed for us! Can I have my £20 now?

With the way this site is running this should be the last post, the money is mine, pay up robbo before we get back to normal.

listern i have just heard from my sauce that Gareth Barry the Villa and England international is signing for us!!, great news eh??? thaught i'd tell you lot first. Im now going to post upstairs wish me luck that i don't get called a ITK WUM!!

Robbo. said:
listern i have just heard from my sauce that Gareth Barry the Villa and England international is signing for us!!, great news eh??? thaught i'd tell you lot first. Im now going to post upstairs wish me luck that i don't get called a ITK WUM!!

PMSL Robbo, what's happened to your spelling?????

Be careful, they're a bit mean upstairs sometimes :-(

Robbo. said:
ITK WUM Glory Hunting person you !

See, told you I wouldn't call you THAT again !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.