Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Bluebird1 said:
Robbo. said:
listern i have just heard from my sauce that Gareth Barry the Villa and England international is signing for us!!, great news eh??? thaught i'd tell you lot first. Im now going to post upstairs wish me luck that i don't get called a ITK WUM!!

PMSL Robbo, what's happened to your spelling?????

Be careful, they're a bit mean upstairs sometimes :-(

rushing luv source ;)

tueartsboots said:
Robbo. said:
listern i have just heard from my sauce that Gareth Barry the Villa and England international is signing for us!!, great news eh??? thaught i'd tell you lot first. Im now going to post upstairs wish me luck that i don't get called a ITK WUM!!
ITK WUM Glory Hunting person you !

See, told you I wouldn't call you THAT again !

you alright boots (tony) have you beat the battle with chav yet?

Bluebird1 said:
Robbo. said:

Sue, you pedant (One of several mistakes but hey ho ! Perhaps robbo HAS been on the sauce ! ;-p)

Robbo. said:
Bluebird1 said:
Robbo. said:

rushing luv source ;)

Lol, didn't want to point all of it out:-) Can I have the money now? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with bows on?

Robbo. said:
tueartsboots said:
Robbo. said:
ITK WUM Glory Hunting person you !

See, told you I wouldn't call you THAT again !

you alright boots (tony) have you beat the battle with chav yet?
He seems to have done one as all souhthern shandy drinking ponces do ! Evening pal, lovely weather

Best throw me hat in the ring for the £20 before this site crashes again!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.