Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

mrcunny said:
Bluebird1 said:
Haha. Did you see what mrcunny wrote? Should have known he'd say something like that, he's a perv!!!
And.:-)

At least you're honest about it :-)[/quote]

honest is one of my middle names..

full name Mr honest hung like a horse cunny but of course sue you can call me cunny xx[/quote]

mrcunny said:
Bluebird1 said:
Haha. Did you see what mrcunny wrote? Should have known he'd say something like that, he's a perv!!!

At least you're honest about it :-)[/quote]

full name Mr honest hung like a horse cunny but of course sue you can call me cunny xx[/quote]

toby said:
mrcunny said:
Bluebird1 said:

At least you're honest about it :-)

300qihk.jpg

ha ha ha Sue grab your coat I think you have copped we all know how you love horses pmsl[/quote

PMSL, tis a frightening thought though. Would certainly make your eyes water!!!!!

ha ha ha I seem to have repeated myself yes what is wrong with the system today

see ya lot later i'm off..going to get some fresh airs..

if bootsy comes along bluebird it is your responsability to defend me in my absence...and keep the money safe for me....:)

see ya lot later i'm off..going to get some fresh air..

if bootsy comes along bluebird it is your responsability to defend me in my absence...and keep the money safe for me....:)

see ya lot later i'm off..going to get some fresh air..

right i'm of to get some fresh air see ya lot later...

if bootsy comes along...bluebird it is your responsibility to defend me in my absence..:)

*is confedent she can fight him of*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.