Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

chav-ER-garry-dough said:
nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now there's no one i can trust to help me against the infamous boots or should i say "tony" (said in hi pitch girly voice)

and there i was thinking bluebird was nice......

*feels lonely and deserted*

;)

Oh dear, feeling very sorry for ourself are we? I am lovely and kind. See I've even come back to claim the money so that you don't have to worry about it ;-)

Bluebird1 said:

now there's no one i can trust to help me against the infamous boots or should i say "tony" (said in hi pitch girly voice)

;)

Oh dear, feeling very sorry for ourself are we? I am lovely and kind. See I've even come back to claim the money so that you don't have to worry about it ;-)
I think the post count is messed up, when i view forum it keeps saying mrcunny was last to post but there are lots of posts after that. Does this mean that hhe's won?

blueinkwell said:
Bluebird1 said:

;)

I think the post count is messed up, when i view forum it keeps saying mrcunny was last to
post but there are lots of posts after that. Does this mean that hhe's won?

Certainly not, I'm the last person to post:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.