Latest from Happyblue

Damocles said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Pigeonho said:
Muckin Funster said:
Would anyone be able to find a post on Bluevibe? That place has a strange user interface.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think it's a bit weord how certain others scour other posters IP addresses? That borders on stalking in my eyes, or breach of privacy. Quite ironic really, seeing as the whole forum alomost burst into tears when someone posted what turned out to be fake details of that Spursmad kid. One rule for one n'all that.

Don't be so precious. That's twice today you;ve got all high and mighty over nothing (firstly losing the Terry thread temporarily)

The Mods can see IP addresses of every poster without investigation. It's hardly the same as posting up personal info for everyone to see.

Chill out. You're not on your tinpot 606 now.

To be honest, if you think your IP address/the approximate city you are logging on from is private and personal information, I would put down the internet, and back slowly away from it.

Every single website can see your IP, and looking up the location you are in is a normal practice. In fact, many video sites now use GeoIP technology for DRM purposes, such as BBC iPlayer. If this is a problem, there are many, many different avenues you can go down.

Nah thats not my point mate, i'll happily tell you i'm from New Moston, am 31 and am called Martin. The 'privacy' isn't what bothers me, its the double standards. There is no difference, essentially, to looking at peoples IP addresses and blabbing about them than what went on with Spursmad yesterday and like Didsbury Dave says, its just a football forum at the end of the day. Some people on here are worse than a sewing circle.

To be honest, if you think your IP address/the approximate city you are logging on from is private and personal information, I would put down the internet, and back slowly away from it.

Every single website can see your IP, and looking up the location you are in is a normal practice. In fact, many video sites now use GeoIP technology for DRM purposes, such as BBC iPlayer. If this is a problem, there are many, many different avenues you can go down.[/quote]

I'm having a brew.[/quote]

tea or coffee?

What I want to know is who took my username on here?!

Could be a liable claim going in to Ric :P

Pigeonho said:
'You seem like a lost cause to me anyway tbh.'

Oh no, i'm not am i? Arsed.

I can gaureentee that if someone posted your personal info up on here you would go off your fucking head.

Please dont forget that if spursmad is to be believed as an ITK and his record suggests that he is and was, then it is pretty obvious that he knows someone extremely high up in football, probably City itself.

His outing could have disastrious effects on not only him but also his source!

Think about it!

The posting of personal info without permission is a big fucking no no!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.