Latest from Happyblue

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Pigeonho said:
Muckin Funster said:
Would anyone be able to find a post on Bluevibe? That place has a strange user interface.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think it's a bit weord how certain others scour other posters IP addresses? That borders on stalking in my eyes, or breach of privacy. Quite ironic really, seeing as the whole forum alomost burst into tears when someone posted what turned out to be fake details of that Spursmad kid. One rule for one n'all that.

Don't be so precious. That's twice today you;ve got all high and mighty over nothing (firstly losing the Terry thread temporarily)

The Mods can see IP addresses of every poster without investigation. It's hardly the same as posting up personal info for everyone to see.

Chill out. You're not on your tinpot 606 now.

Precious eh? New one that. Err, no I didn't get high and mighty before, I just thought it was a pity that hundreds of pages got deleted over nothing, something Ric, it seems, agrred with seeing as it was promptly returned. My point with the IP thing is that people are scurrying about like little scamps, begging to know what certain posters IP addresses are just incase they maybe not who they seem to be, and like I say, yesterday people were acting like they'd dropped all their tampons just cos someone dare try and out the elusive Spursmad. When you look at it simply, its the same thing, but the difference appears to be the people who may not be genuine have their IP addresses hunted, whereas our Tottenham friend gets royalty treatment when somone dares question who he may be. Pretty sad really.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Pigeonho said:
Muckin Funster said:
Would anyone be able to find a post on Bluevibe? That place has a strange user interface.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think it's a bit weord how certain others scour other posters IP addresses? That borders on stalking in my eyes, or breach of privacy. Quite ironic really, seeing as the whole forum alomost burst into tears when someone posted what turned out to be fake details of that Spursmad kid. One rule for one n'all that.

Don't be so precious. That's twice today you;ve got all high and mighty over nothing (firstly losing the Terry thread temporarily)

The Mods can see IP addresses of every poster without investigation. It's hardly the same as posting up personal info for everyone to see.

To be honest, if you think your IP address/the approximate city you are logging on from is private and personal information, I would put down the internet, and back slowly away from it.

Every single website can see your IP, and looking up the location you are in is a normal practice. In fact, many video sites now use GeoIP technology for DRM purposes, such as BBC iPlayer. If this is a problem, there are many, many different avenues you can go down.

EDIT : Oh, and I also did post that SM's IP address was London based, so I don't know where you are getting this from that he was some sort of special case. No matter who it is, if somebody is actively trying to identify a person, their family, their place oetc, they are in the wrong.

607w.gif

How much was the transfer fee that we paid to get you here from bluevibe money well spent lol

Damocles said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Pigeonho said:
Muckin Funster said:

To be honest, if you think your IP address/the approximate city you are logging on from is private and personal information, I would put down the internet, and back slowly away from it.

Every single website can see your IP, and looking up the location you are in is a normal practice. In fact, many video sites now use GeoIP technology for DRM purposes, such as BBC iPlayer. If this is a problem, there are many, many different avenues you can go down.

I'm having a brew.

Pigeonho said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Pigeonho said:
Muckin Funster said:

Precious eh? New one that. Err, no I didn't get high and mighty before, I just thought it was a pity that hundreds of pages got deleted over nothing, something Ric, it seems, agrred with seeing as it was promptly returned. My point with the IP thing is that people are scurrying about like little scamps, begging to know what certain posters IP addresses are just incase they maybe not who they seem to be, and like I say, yesterday people were acting like they'd dropped all their tampons just cos someone dare try and out the elusive Spursmad. When you look at it simply, its the same thing, but the difference appears to be the people who may not be genuine have their IP addresses hunted, whereas our Tottenham friend gets royalty treatment when somone dares question who he may be. Pretty sad really.

If you honestly don't see the difference in those 2 things I can't help you.

You seem like a lost cause to me anyway tbh.

Didsbury Dave said:
I''ve got an account on Bluevibe but I'm not going playing playground tittle tattle games trying to check him out.

People are taking Bluemoon far too seriously at the moment.

its only a bloody football forum, not the secret service.

spot on mate, things have become a bit naughty here recently. I can sort of understand it as I said earlier it seems 9/10 are ITK. Trust me, I'm not as ITK as some think, yes i get things right occasionally but I try to stick to the facts and not idle gossip. I do know that spursmad is probably in the same line of work as me and you all need to chill out a bit on him, he might be wrong occasionally and I admit i doubted a few of his posts recently over on Bluevibe but only in that he said deals had been done 100%. he could of course meant agreements had been made but not been signed ala Tevez..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.