Latest from Happyblue

however the dippers announced they were signing him pending the F.A. looking at paperwork, why haven't we done the same?

rammy blue -

cause maybe its not as 100% done as some people say.......its not 100% till he puts pen to paper......only then is it a done deal....

itk's are jumping the gun in my opinion saying this deal and that deal are 100% done

simon23 said:
rammy blue -

cause maybe its not as 100% done as some people say.......its not 100% till he puts pen to paper......only then is it a done deal....

itk's are jumping the gun in my opinion saying this deal and that deal are 100% done

i understand that mate, i was just commenting with regards to everyone else saying the mascherano deal took 3 weeks for paperwork to be approved after the dippers announced it.

This is becoming tortuous. I wonder how many working hours will be lost to time spent on Bluemoon during this transfer window? Come on City, hurry things up or the economy will be slowing more than it already is!

Honestly, I genuinely think it's down to the fact that Kia has seen all these £300,000k per week figures bandied about (even though they're probably grossly exagerrated) and he has decided to demand a better wage offer for Tevez than is currently on the table. But I don't know why City would be tolerating this, if they are.

it's not Pam, Tevez will sign. It's paperwork and paperwork only that's holding this up.

hello by the way ;)

happyblue. said:
it's not Pam, Tevez will sign. It's paperwork and paperwork only that's holding this up.

hello by the way ;)

Welcome happy sorry to hear youve given up the itk status....

happyblue. said:

hello by the way ;)

Fail. Do you expect anyone will think you're actually happyblue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.