Latest from Happyblue

happyblue. said:
it's not Pam, Tevez will sign. It's paperwork and paperwork only that's holding this up.

hello by the way ;)

er...........................

hello

happyblue. said:
it's not Pam, Tevez will sign. It's paperwork and paperwork only that's holding this up.

hello by the way ;)

Shirly not the real happyblue?

Welcome if it is mate.

Project Rain said:
happyblue. said:

hello by the way ;)

Fail. Do you expect anyone will think you're actually happyblue?

im happy if hes happy...

never was mate, just happen upon info before most others.

Thought i would pop over here even though it's silly season and 9/10 posters are ITK. Garry's office must be very busy these days!

happyblue. said:

Thought i would pop over here even though it's silly season and 9/10 posters are ITK. Garry's office must be very busy these days!

Ok you talk the talk, humble pie etc.

Welcome if you're not NBC.

Project Rain said:
happyblue. said:

hello by the way ;)

well you have spelt the login right Project, I have been wondering whether to bother after the past few weeks on here but thought i would take the plunge and try and bring a bit of normality back to your board.

happyblue. said:

Welcome to the spiritual home of the ITK, Happyblue.

Be prepared for some antagonism as we have also become the spiritual home of the Brainless, too.

happyblue. said:

nah mate 9/10 are ITK police who are hell bent on sussing these develish wums out and saving all our poor souls from the evilness!

We seem to have had a day off from them today though after our mods slapped a few arses.

happyblue. said:
Project Rain said:
happyblue. said:

hello by the way ;)

well you have spelt the login right Project, I have been wondering whether to bother after the past few weeks on here but thought i would take the plunge and try and bring a bit of normality back to your board.

any news or pm if you prefer (he says hopefully!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.