Latest from Happyblue

Didsbury Dave said:
happyblue. said:
never was mate, just happen upon info before most others.

Thought i would pop over here even though it's silly season and 9/10 posters are ITK. Garry's office must be very busy these days!

Welcome to the spiritual home of the ITK, Happyblue.

Be prepared for some antagonism as we have also become the spiritual home of the Brainless, too.

hahaha brilliant!

for alll the dickheads, theres still some witty fuckers on here! i love it, always brings a smile to my face!!

happyblue. said:

Thought i would pop over here even though it's silly season and 9/10 posters are ITK. Garry's office must be very busy these days!

Welcome aboard the board and i hope you don't get bored!!

does it not occur to anyone that certain signings will be put back until the release of the new kit?
im sure that if they can they will

happyblue. said:
Project Rain said:
happyblue. said:
it's not Pam, Tevez will sign. It's paperwork and paperwork only that's holding this up.

hello by the way ;)

Fail. Do you expect anyone will think you're actually happyblue?

well you have spelt the login right Project, I have been wondering whether to bother after the past few weeks on here but thought i would take the plunge and try and bring a bit of normality back to your board.

You actually picked the right time then, it's the epic, mod rampage era.

Kinky by name said:
we don't do normal

But if we did it would be the best normal in the world?

WON FAWWWWWSAND POSTS

happyblue. said:

Forgive me for being a tad sceptical. I have always championed happyblue's reliability on here but I'm pretty sure he would never join BM.

I think this is a regular poster here on a wind up.

Kinky by name said:
NBC in new username shocker :)

Ah the famous Neville Bum Chum? shows how long I have been lurking on here.

Still getting used to the format btw so apologies if my posts don't relate to the ones above. too many years on Bluevibe which by the way is a very friendly site. They might talk about Bread products a bit too much but it's not quite as juvenile (sp?) as it gets on here sometimes. No offence intended.

From what I see you are all blues after a bit of gossip here and there, it seems the madmen have taken over the asylum recently.

Like I say I hope to bring a bit of normality back to your board.

and for what it's worth, you lost a good-un in spursmad. He wasn't quite right in everything but 99% wasn't bad.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
happyblue. said:

Forgive me for being a tad sceptical. I have always championed happyblue's reliability on here but I'm pretty sure he would never join BM.

Damocles test him!

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
happyblue. said:

My initial reaction too but it's starting to become a very very good imitation if it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.