Latest from Happyblue

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Cheesy said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
happyblue. said:
never was mate, just happen upon info before most others.

Thought i would pop over here even though it's silly season and 9/10 posters are ITK. Garry's office must be very busy these days!

Forgive me for being a tad sceptical. I have always championed happyblue's reliability on here but I'm pretty sure he would never join BM.

I think this is a regular poster here on a wind up.

Well, he is posting from an IP that nobody else on here has posted from before.

Can you tell whether it's a proxy or not?

I just find it hard to believe that after 2 solid years of 100% ITK info, he chooses now to join BM whilist we have the largest amount of nut cases ever.

I'm pretty certain it's not a proxy.

allan harper said:
Project Rain said:
happyblue. said:
it's not Pam, Tevez will sign. It's paperwork and paperwork only that's holding this up.

hello by the way ;)

Fail. Do you expect anyone will think you're actually happyblue?

im happy if hes happy...

Well I'm not.

Muckin Funster said:
Would anyone be able to find a post on Bluevibe? That place has a strange user interface.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think it's a bit weird how certain others scour other posters IP addresses? That borders on stalking in my eyes, or breach of privacy. Quite ironic really, seeing as the whole forum alomost burst into tears when someone posted what turned out to be fake details of that Spursmad kid. One rule for one n'all that.

(For info Muckin Fuster, didn't mean to quote you)

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Muckin Funster said:
Would anyone be able to find a post on Bluevibe? That place has a strange user interface.

It's got to be one of the worst user friendly places on the planet!

It's the forum equivalent of a valve powered computer

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Muckin Funster said:

It's got to be one of the worst user friendly places on the planet!

But it is a quite funny and witty, it's like the sitting in the gods at the theatre whilst it's the stalls here

He's posted on BV confirming his posting on here.

You can put your detective kit away now. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.