Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

They just said we did speak to Kaka on ssn, and from the sounds if it we just wern't prepared enough. Things like when asking about personal terms cook saiying " he would get back to him" Dunno how much of it is BS but from the sounds of it we could of had him.

Beard said:
They just said we did speak to Kaka on ssn, and from the sounds if it we just wern't prepared enough. Things like when asking about personal terms cook saiying " he would get back to him" Dunno how much of it is BS but from the sounds of it we could of had him.

Don't believe that for a minute.A deal of this magnitude would have been handled carefully and professionally.I think we have been had by milan again.Simple as!!

Beard said:

Don't believe that for a minute.A deal of this magnitude would have been handled carefully and professionally.I think we have been had by milan again.Simple as!!

Beard said:

Beard said:

mmmmmmmm.

A well respected world renowned Marketing Executive who has in the very near past been responsible for the marketing and branding of one of the biggest names in world sport would travel to Italy completely unprepared and after having 8 days to finalize a package, would look for another hour to dot the i's and cross the t's!

Only in the mind of a fat Scottish bullshitting journalist!

If I had the choice to believe Cook or the President of Italy (a country known for it's squeaky clean politics), it would be Brummy Gaz every time!

im gutted but do you know one thing,we have shown that we bloody mean business be it now or in the not so distent future,chin up everybody we will have the kakas of this world sooner rather than later imho.

leewill31 said:
im gutted but do you know one thing,we have shown that we bloody mean business be it now or in the not so distent future,chin up everybody we will have the kakas of this world sooner rather than later imho.

But the world also believes the rag infested media. If this story is what is going to be peddled then we really are going to look like a set of dicks!

I feel sorry for Hughes. He has made 2 good signings and looks like getting De Jong. He has built the foundations for the 'superstars' to go and play and somewhere, somehow we have fucked up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.