Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

just watched all the unfolding crap on SSN, and like a lot of you - i have a weird mix of emotions on this one, but can't help feeling like its just typical City. Feels like being dumped by your bird a bit [not that i ever have been you understand]......but it will be interesting to hear further news in next few days....but....
EXPECT ONE HELL OF A MEDIA BACKLASH NOW! we are hated, but do we give a shite?
As for City players telling him not to come - that is seriously scary......bet it was bellamy - causing trouble already

Question: will this affect Robinhio? will he stay?

By the way - De Jong - is very very good, only seen him play 2 times but he is a monster in midfield and wont let tiny clubs like wigan, everton, bolton......kick us off the park. Just looking at him today on SSN scared the fuck out of me!

All this fcukin hand-wringing on here from so-called Blues is what makes me sick. Get a fcukin life and quit blaming all and sundry for failing in this honest endeavour and support your club.

Cook this, Ajay that, Hughes this, MCFC that...

Get a grip or fcuk off to the swamp..

we will never know the truth but the pr from all sides because we cant know the truth will be damaging in itself, should the story not have been leaked and we came away and then it was anoounced it would just have been a hard luck story, but this is going to rumble on and on and have a lot of repurcussions, referees, previously neutral fans, the media, other chairmen etc etc etc, are all going to hate us.

boo hoo.

they would hate us anyway had we signed him, its bad becuase he is fucking worldclass, a world beater, and would have attracted other stars, so i think its been poorly done really, just too early, can we go back? i doubt it. pride from the owners and such,

so, whos up for the first hughes out thread upstairs?

perhaps all this here and in milan could have been avoided if redknapp had kept fookin quiet.

vincent said:
perhaps all this here and in milan could have been avoided if redknapp had kept fookin quiet.

Yeah I hate that twitching prick even more now.

Then again all this coming out may do the club good, you never know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.