Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

extra money to his church will probably be a big plus for him - reports that he'll only see 100k of the 250 he's gonna get. The way these envangelist churches are set up - the money goes to the churches then in the ministers pockets.

i8therags said:
Brucie Bonus said:
avoidconfusion said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Kaka says "no" simply because of the media shitstorm about this possible deal and the fact that every **** in the world seems to feel the need to play Kaka's advisor and tell him not to go like Beckham the red bastard.
It's pretty outrageous, everyone seems to think it's any of their damn business, as though they have a stake in it. It's got nothing to do with love for football, or the best interests thereof, they just can't stand the thought of City, City getting in on the action. It's been silent when the usual English and Continental suspects have been doing this for decades, ensconced in their own little cartel whilst everyone else is just there to make up the numbers. I'm not sure whether they're drama queens or attention whores, but they're sickening in either case. How often are football clubs ever treated like this, subject to such unrelenting ridicule and one-sided treatment? You'd think we'd bribed match officials, or had players who were throwing games for money or something like that, or were encouraging gambling on games in progress...
good posts these..exactly how I see it"there own cartel"..This is going to be hard work for us every time we want a world class player--and to me there seems a real link between this "cartel"and the media as its worth money to both working as a team..

This is my view...and not necessarily the view of the owners and mods of bluemoon:

Xenophobia...plain and simple...Gordon Taylor of the PFA trying to compare a private citizen of Abu Dhabi paying for Kaka in cash with the world banking crisis. What an utterly uninformed, utterly disgusting, xenophobic, twat.

Someone should remind him that Sheikh Mansoor recently bailed out BARCLAYS BANK...to the tune of TWO BILLION POUNDS...

These people disgust me...but I believe in a few years time they will come begging for forgiveness and we will be their darlings...

california blue said:
extra money to his church will probably be a big plus for him - reports that he'll only see 100k of the 250 he's gonna get. The way these envangelist churches are set up - the money goes to the churches then in the ministers pockets.

If thats true, then Kaka is a bit of a dick.

Re: Prediction- If Kaka signs, when will it be confirmed?

he will be shown at the next home game, maybe anounced by monday (next week)

Pam said:
california blue said:

Oy less of it, it's up to him what he does with his money.

california blue said:
allegedly, of course

Pam said:
california blue said:

He is a footballer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.