Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

Marvin said:
citybeard said:
just to clear things up...

If Milan accept offer and Kaka says he don't want to leave ...wtf happens then?

...and no matter how good he is do we want a player that doesnt want to play for us?

echoes of Anelka anyone?
Don't think that will happen.

If Kaka says no, then AC Milan will say they turned down the bid, or they'll say they gave the player the opportunity to speak to us given the sheer size of the offer, but they never wanted him to go

Their loss, because from what I have seen of them, if they have any dreams of European Glory they need to invest heavily, (as does the rest of Italian football) they were crap, City will make it with or without him rather have him than not, but such is life

citybeard said:
stavros said:
keep thinking positive guys and remember 2 of his best mates are laready here.
also cook will be selling the club and project to him. dont underestimate cook.
kaka could have come out and snubbed us at any time, yet he hasnt.
keep the faith

i'd love to be in on that 'selling the project' meeting..

Cook is definitely the man to do it

Ready, steady, Kaka...(i dont know what that means but it sounded funny in my head)
yes wouldnt we all ?
i think cook will have a MAJOR say in what happens as well as Robinho whom i think may have already given city the green light to approach milan after their conversations.

Re: Prediction- If Kaka signs, when will it be confirmed?

tomorrow night around 11.30

Brucie Bonus said:
300? I'm underwhelmed. You get more than that for Ristorante Luigi's free Ziti and Sambuca happy hour FFS.

they are a powerful 300!

300_main.jpg

How much longer are they going to stall, do you think?

Brucie Bonus said:
avoidconfusion said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Kaka says "no" simply because of the media shitstorm about this possible deal and the fact that every **** in the world seems to feel the need to play Kaka's advisor and tell him not to go like Beckham the red bastard.
It's pretty outrageous, everyone seems to think it's any of their damn business, as though they have a stake in it. It's got nothing to do with love for football, or the best interests thereof, they just can't stand the thought of City, City getting in on the action. It's been silent when the usual English and Continental suspects have been doing this for decades, ensconced in their own little cartel whilst everyone else is just there to make up the numbers. I'm not sure whether they're drama queens or attention whores, but they're sickening in either case. How often are football clubs ever treated like this, subject to such unrelenting ridicule and one-sided treatment? You'd think we'd bribed match officials, or had players who were throwing games for money or something like that, or were encouraging gambling on games in progress...
good posts these..exactly how I see it"there own cartel"..This is going to be hard work for us every time we want a world class player--and to me there seems a real link between this "cartel"and the media as its worth money to both working as a team..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.