Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

id be pissed off if i was kaka

only 500 fans are protesting?

we had THOUSANDS on our PRO SVEN protest

Re: kaka is over

OrigamiNinja said:
I cant believe people are saying its game over for the deal on the basis that he had a Milan shirt in his hand and hit his chest. FFS he could have just been using it to wipe his arse with and had he a cough!

What do people expect him to do when theres a load of people outside his apartment expressing their love for him? Go outside with a big stick to tell them to get the fuck of his land the noisy bastards?

This will only be over when there is an official statement from either side until then anything else is pure speculation and rumour!

Oh i forgot we weren't allowed opinions.

Re: not looking good for kaka

Chrisuk23 said:
Has anyone seen any pics of this? Was he happy or sad and the main point is has he actually said anything yet???

No pics.

associated press (reliable) from Milan ran this story -
<a class="postlink" href="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/soccer/wires/01/19/2080.ap.soc.ac.milan.kaka.6th.ld.writethru.0437/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/s ... index.html</a>

paddystyle said:
BillyShears said:
So, SSN have just reported he "emerged from his house clutching a Milan shirt and punching his heart..." followed by "has he made up his mind already?"

Can someone please confirm or deny this before I lose my mind...
just a rumour at the minute mate no pics,the milan forum seems to think we're gonna get a decision within minutes
Although they have been saying that for about an hour

Hooch said:
bluejase said:
Hooch said:
bluejase said:
Kakà 20:01 faces and salutes the fans after the show in front of the headquarters of Milan, about twenty supporters rossoneri have moved under the home of Kakà to him once again the desire not leave Milan for Manchester City. Some supporters of the show with a sign saying "Six years is not forgotten, is still with us captain and sing songs like 'Stay with us, Ricardo remains with us'. Cori to which the Brazilian replied looking at a window of his apartment in a building and fought his right hand on the heart and taking a hand in the mesh rossonera.

Yeh, we know.

That was about an hour ago.

Was it? so why is every talking about the same thing now then?

20:01 Italian time = 19:01 British time.

yes, obviously, but has it been posted on here?

paddystyle said:
BillyShears said:
So, SSN have just reported he "emerged from his house clutching a Milan shirt and punching his heart..." followed by "has he made up his mind already?"

Can someone please confirm or deny this before I lose my mind...
just a rumour at the minute mate no pics,the milan forum seems to think we're gonna get a decision within minutes

He did this to 20 fans outside his house from the window. I wouldn't read too much into it to be honest, wait for the clubs to make a statement.

Stop worriying, FFS. That is one desperate, straw clutching anecdote and SSN are only too happy to seize on every ridiculous rumour, no matter what its source. They're clearly doing nothing to corroborate statements before they make them. They are a disgrace.

more flapping flapping flapping... just chill guys your lika bunch of kids excited on christmas day and then sad that it was a soft gift instead of a hard gift...

this is by no means at all done yet... as long noone from AC Milan or City or KAKA makes a official statement all is just flapping

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.