Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: kaka is over

These are emotional Milan fans. It probably started with one deluded fan catching a glimpse of Kaka in the window and spiraled from there. in about an hour it will be. Kaka was burning a Man City shirt while hanging out the window shouting FORZA MILAN with a flair in his mouth!!!!![/quote]

Funny

The Blue said:
associated press (reliable) from Milan ran this story -
<a class="postlink" href="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/soccer/wires/01/19/2080.ap.soc.ac.milan.kaka.6th.ld.writethru.0437/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/s ... index.html</a>

it's rehashed clearly.... they quote the price in Dollars not Euros.... My guess is it's come from some twunt in the States!!!!

svennis pennis said:
These are emotional Milan fans. It probably started with one deluded fan catching a glimpse of Kaka in the window and spiraled from there. in about an hour it will be. Kaka was burning a Man City shirt while hanging out the window shouting FORZA MILAN with a flair in his mouth!!!!!

How would he shout with a flair in his mouth?

dannybcity said:
svennis pennis said:
These are emotional Milan fans. It probably started with one deluded fan catching a glimpse of Kaka in the window and spiraled from there. in about an hour it will be. Kaka was burning a Man City shirt while hanging out the window shouting FORZA MILAN with a flair in his mouth!!!!!

Exactly.

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

I just want to know which way he is going.

then we can move on to big target number 2, hopefully

So he's made his mind up not to come and been beating his heart, holding his shirt... then why the fuck are the talks still in progress - how the fuck do you get a job as a football journalist and get paid to just make up stories???

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

C'mon, its a daft story, it really is.

bluesmith said:
OrigamiNinja said:
I cant believe people are saying its game over for the deal on the basis that he had a Milan shirt in his hand and hit his chest. FFS he could have just been using it to wipe his arse with and had he a cough!

What do people expect him to do when theres a load of people outside his apartment expressing their love for him? Go outside with a big stick to tell them to get the fuck of his land the noisy bastards?

This will only be over when there is an official statement from either side until then anything else is pure speculation and rumour!

Oh i forgot we weren't allowed opinions.

Wow calm down there Mr Touchy!

The statement "Its over" is not an opinion, it is stated as fact, for it to become opinion the words "I think" need to placed before it.

svennis pennis said:
dannybcity said:
svennis pennis said:

Exactly.

Touche.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.