Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: not looking good for kaka

LEE BRADBURY said:
stony said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/soccer/wires/01/19/2080.ap.soc.ac.milan.kaka.6th.ld.writethru.0437/index.html

apologies if it has already been reported

Instead of apologising why not just check the board first, it's not a race.
SHUT UP YOU DICK HEAD !!!
IRONY!!

Re: kaka is over

Timbobs said:
mancityaway-1.jpg

ACM%20H%2007-08.jpg

Easy to tell the difference from at distance and at night.

But in reality, the story, in general, is rubbish. Not truth in it.

PMSL. What a classic post.

Brucie Bonus said:
gman07 said:
more flapping flapping flapping... just chill guys your lika bunch of kids excited on christmas day and then sad that it was a soft gift instead of a hard gift...
You Swedes, what are you like, eh?
hehe we are hard we hate when we get a pullover when we want a video... hate to get knitted socks when we want football shoes...

(i had a hard bringing up) ;-)

and we like it rough

gman07 said:
RobinJo said:
Just want it over.
doesnt matter how much YOU want it to be over (by the way i gueass we all want it to be over) but that will not make it done faster will it???

just stop flapping about it...

shhhh

Re: not looking good for kaka

LEE BRADBURY said:
stony said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/soccer/wires/01/19/2080.ap.soc.ac.milan.kaka.6th.ld.writethru.0437/index.html

apologies if it has already been reported

Instead of apologising why not just check the board first, it's not a race.
SHUT UP YOU DICK HEAD !!!

Oh dear, you're typical of the new breed of poster that this site seems to be attracting. Was there any need for your little tantrum ?

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

Im sure weve been told twice, its already done, and a few times that the deals off. So until anything if officaly anounced, from ... kaka himself, city or milan i say ... BOLLOCKS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.