Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

svennis pennis said:
20.55 - The summit between Bosco Leite and Garry Cook continues.

gazzetta dello sport

Something big must be happening, because this wouldn't be going on this long otherwise.

Re: kaka is over

moomba said:
Don't really see what the big deal is even if he did go out with the shirt.

Could easily just be him saying he loves the club and they'll always be in his heart.

Oh has he fuck come out of his house and kissed the shirt. How stupid. I have just seen the fucker in Woolworths and he says he's signing tomoz,

Svennis - If Leite and Cook are talking then that suggests that Kaka's camp are talking over a move to City and Milan have yet to pull the rug from this deal

Sounds good news to me

I haven't been following this all day, but isn't this meeting after the Milanese meetings?

if so, then the fact that things have progressed this far is encouraging?

ono said:
It's hard to imagine it being a 'fuck off he's not for sale' considering they've been in there 90 minutes or so.

Yeh. If it was over berlosconi would of announced it and Leite would be being civil in telling cooke what had happened. the fact there is no announcement makes this a positive.

A reliable source has told me Cook is helping Galliani to dig a tunnel so he can exit the building without being lynched by the 300.....wait - 500, no hold on 'i can confirm 1000', news just in 'literally thousands' of Milan fans outside.

ell said:
Hes saying goodbye then, the board will force him out

This is what I think is a very likely outcome.... The board will say to him that the money is too good for them to turn down, they would like him to leave because it is the best for the clubs future. he'll reluctantly leave the club he loves. If he truly loves the club he'll do what's best for the club and leave. After all, if contract rumours are trure, he'll be abel to leave for a set fee if we don't reach Chumps league, and Milan can buy him back and actually make a decent profit from the whole saga!

Bluemoon115 said:
Flap Flap!

(Aaaah, havn't used that "phrase" since Frank was in charge. And I was right to remain calm then wasn't I? ;-P)
yes you were.... both of us were :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.