Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

When you see the Black Hawk Helicopters land on his roof, the Italians declare a curfew, marshall law, suspend trading on the Stock Exchange and increase the alert levels of NATO, that's when we know he's said yes to City!

Re: please put all kaka posts here

onerbag said:
Blue2112 said:
Pissing in the wind but at leats it was a nice try. I dread to think of the number of posts when a decision is confirmed. They should announce it at 4am in the morning when we're all asleep, it'd be like Santa came and left us a present in the middle of the night.

Present or a bag of soot

Our chimley's got a gas fire underneath these days so I'm going for a nice stocking filler of Bellamy and DeJong whilst downstairs under the tree is a fucking great big Kaka all wrapped up nicely and all ours.

Re: kaka is over

He's just trying to stop the fans rioting (that is if he did what they are saying).

What nobody has said is that after tapping his heart he got out his wallet, shouted "loadsa money" and waived his new City Shirt above his head.

Blue2112 said:
svennis pennis said:
Blue2112 said:
I don't think we'll know tonight unless its a definite no he's not coming, can't for one minute see them confirming he's ours from the meeting at his house. Fuck me they'll be murder if that happened. My guess is that if a decision is actually reached tonight and I have my doubts that one will be, then I would imagine a press conference to be announced with Kaka well and truly away from any potential trouble that may arise. Silence will be the only thing we will hear tonight I'm afraid.

nobody is expecting a signing. What we are expecting is an official Yes or No over wether they have officially accepted the bid so he can travel to Manchester etc,...

Thats exactly what I said, confirmation he's ours or a yes which doesn't mean an official signing but mean's he's agreed, just can't see it being confirmed whilst he's at his house with all of Italy's Cosa Nostra camped outside ready to lynch their favourite son. He may well agree tonight but I doubt we'll hear about it until tomorrow.

He needs to be careful if getting into a car with anyone he doesn't recognise & also check the back seat for fat blokes. Don't trust the police either.

Manchester City, Kakà to a step from yes 19.01.2009 21,19 of Gianluigi Longari According to indiscretions collections from TuttoMercatoWeb it would be reached to a point of carried out the negotiation that will carry Kakà to the Manchester City: the unequalled Brazilian would have accepted flatteries of the English club, finding l' agreement with the Citizens

We could have him people!!!!

trying to find the source.

Manchester City, Kakà to a step from yes 19.01.2009 21,19 of Gianluigi Longari According to indiscretions collections from TuttoMercatoWeb it would be reached to a point of carried out the negotiation that will carry Kakà to the Manchester City: the unequalled Brazilian would have accepted flatteries of the English club, finding l' agreement with the Citizens

trying to find the source!!!

svennis pennis said:

We could have him people!!!!

trying to find the source.

Never a dull moment, ey? :D

Dunno but Torres has missed a sitter. Serves him right for being a prick

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DTuttoMercatoWeb%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26rlz%3D1B3GGGL_enGB234GB235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... GB234GB235</a>

Cant be true surely???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.