Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: please put all kaka posts here

Pissing in the wind but at leats it was a nice try. I dread to think of the number of posts when a decision is confirmed. They should announce it at 4am in the morning when we're all asleep, it'd be like Santa came and left us a present in the middle of the night.

Pissing in the wind but at leats it was a nice try. I dread to think of the number of posts when a decision is confirmed. They should announce it at 4am in the morning when we're all asleep, it'd be like Santa came and left us a present in the middle of the night.

Blue2112 said:

Present or a bag of soot

RobinJo said:
onerbag said:
some people in here take a new thread like an insult to a family member.
A new thread doesnt bother me.
I dont understand how it can bother so many people on here.

Causing errors.
Darn SQL error. Everytime i go in a new thread. Everytime i try to reply. I get 5 sql errors before i can read the thread. 5 more if i try to reply. A few more when i press submite

Re: kaka clutching Milan shirt

niall_mcfc said:
why bother with these threads why cant people just wait until the deal is off or the deal is done
Yes” why bother with these pointless threads regarding one of the most talented footballers on the planet, its not like thousands of city fans are after any information no matter how insignificant, so they can decide for them selves if it was worth knowing or not, lets shut all the threads stop debate and wait until we get a decision either way. that’s a really good idea maybe we could have a vote ?

bonespost said:
found him with the shirt

kaka.jpg

You could have cut the leg off.

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

svennis pennis said:
Blue2112 said:
I don't think we'll know tonight unless its a definite no he's not coming, can't for one minute see them confirming he's ours from the meeting at his house. Fuck me they'll be murder if that happened. My guess is that if a decision is actually reached tonight and I have my doubts that one will be, then I would imagine a press conference to be announced with Kaka well and truly away from any potential trouble that may arise. Silence will be the only thing we will hear tonight I'm afraid.

nobody is expecting a signing. What we are expecting is an official Yes or No over wether they have officially accepted the bid so he can travel to Manchester etc,...

Thats exactly what I said, confirmation he's ours or a yes which doesn't mean an official signing but mean's he's agreed, just can't see it being confirmed whilst he's at his house with all of Italy's Cosa Nostra camped outside ready to lynch their favourite son. He may well agree tonight but I doubt we'll hear about it until tomorrow.

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

svennis pennis said:
ono said:
A reliable source has told me Cook is helping Galliani to dig a tunnel so he can exit the building without being lynched by the 300.....wait - 500, no hold on 'i can confirm 1000', news just in 'literally thousands' of Milan fans outside.

ono what do you make of that Jotaro poster on there. Hope they come to watch Kaka play if he signs for city!!!
Is it really her?lol

Nice! Could just be a guy with a picture of his girlfirend/the girl he is stalking....fine line for some people!

this post is baby poop poop!

...in all seriousness im really thinking this aint going to happen yes milan will pressure him to leave but i think he wants to stay too badly!! i think ajay is way off the mark aswell saying it was 99.00% done apart from a mior detail whereas its clear we aint even spoke to the man himself yet

LEE BRADBURY said:
niall_mcfc said:
why bother with these threads why cant people just wait until the deal is off or the deal is done
Yes” why bother with these pointless threads regarding one of the most talented footballers on the planet, its not like thousands of city fans are after any information no matter how insignificant, so they can decide for them selves if it was worth knowing or not, lets shut all the threads stop debate and wait until we get a decision either way. that’s a really good idea maybe we could have a vote ?

or maybe you could have looked two threads down and seen there was already a 7 page thread on it. But like a big fucking kid running to show his mum what he's made at school, you couldn't fucking wait to post it. Ric has already said that the problem with the site crashing is due to pricks like you, who re post threads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.