Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

svennis pennis said:
markbmcfc said:
svennis pennis said:
Some cod on that faux Milan site has posted this.

Originally Posted by ROSSONERO_PR
Good NEWS is coming Hope they're TRUE !

KAKA' is not for sale Berlusconi said that He wont sell him even for 120 million euro, but at the same time He asked from KAKA' to stay at his wage who currently is 9 million euro. On the other hand, Manchester City is ready to pay him 15 million euro.
KAKA's Father is on the road to KAKA's Home asking What He'll decide ?
If He decide to stay with MILAN, his wage will be like It was = 9 million. Not even 1 cent more then that

He has no link. i think its just fantasy.

I'm worried by this, because i believe its something Berlusconi would say. He has already said he'd have to increase Kaka's salary which he cant. So for him to say he's not for sale but has to remain at his salary, fits in with what he has said before, and now theyve officially rejected the bid.

Chillax mate, that site is full of fantasists and chancers. They haven't officially rejected the bid anywhere.

and if they had it would be all over the press and TV

Not to jinx it but it doesn't look like he'll be staying and I bet you any money that the delay will be about drawing up a contract with complicated escape clauses etc, as would befit the biggest deal in transfer history

mancity25 said:
Milan will not reject that bid.

Milan have told Bosco that they are ready to accept and it is in the bes interest of both clubs to close this move on.

Enough said, I should be in bed now!

nickson71 said:
and if they had it would be all over the press and TV

Exactly, they would diffuse the situation instantly if they had that news. They don't need pictures of their fans going mental on every major television network around the world any longer than necessary.

Ajay said:
mancity25 said:
Milan will not reject that bid.

Milan have told Bosco that they are ready to accept and it is in the bes interest of both clubs to close this move on.

Enough said, I should be in bed now!

You only got up about 5 hours ago.

People on that forum are weird:

The first Ultras pic is now my new Winblows background

Yet the guy is in Belgium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.