Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

svennis pennis said:
Ajay said:
mancity25 said:
Milan will not reject that bid.

Milan have told Bosco that they are ready to accept and it is in the bes interest of both clubs to close this move on.

Enough said, I should be in bed now!

You only got up about 5 hours ago.

I think you will find my first post of the day was roughly 12 hours ago :)

staffs_blue said:
Why isnt Kaka involved?he's the player and its his future.surely he should be there with his dad?

This is what I keep thinking, staffs.

latest update:

19:45 Bosco Leite talks with the dg ye Cited Adriano Galliani
There is also the meeting between Adriano Galliani Bosco Leite and general manager of Manchester City Gary Cook

Pam said:
staffs_blue said:
Why isnt Kaka involved?he's the player and its his future.surely he should be there with his dad?

I reckon kaka's move will all depend on what he dad says, i think his dad has a 60/40 say over kaka, he's very close to his dad and does what his dad thinks best for his interests

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Pam said:
staffs_blue said:

I reckon kaka's move will all depend on what he dad says, i think his dad has a 60/40 say over kaka, he's very close to his dad and does what his dad thinks best for his interests

I'd never let anyone decide my future for me without me being there

markbmcfc said:
latest update:

19:45 Bosco Leite talks with the dg ye Cited Adriano Galliani
There is also the meeting between Adriano Galliani Bosco Leite and general manager of Manchester City Gary Cook

interesting

MCFC_Freestyler said:

It's quite nice that in these days, obviously been listerning to Desmond Dekker.

staffs_blue said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
Pam said:
staffs_blue said:

I'd never let anyone decide my future for me without me being there

kaka will eventually speak to cooke with his dad present, i think he's just asking questions, i think when the deal will be complete kaka will be present with cooke and his dad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.