Latest on Villa

california blue said:
Sooner the F'in window closes the sooner we can concentrate on getting an intertoto place ;) - i like the new DM name thats been thrown in the hat - would love to see how Senna copes in the prem - Though it could take a couple weeks before he's up to the speed of the prem ...especially at 32

sorry to disappoint you mate but the intertoto has been scrapped. this year's competition was the last. it'll have to be the fair play league again. ;)

Blue4ever85 said:
Fucking hell!!!

The thread's about David Villa FFS! - aka one of the best strikers in the world.

But no, we're in the bottom three and resided to mentioning Bullard and a 32 year old Senna.

Not quite De Rossi and Villa now then eh?*

*Im fully aware De Rossi hasn't ben mentioned, but you can only dream!

yeah but i don't think we're gonna find the 30 pages to reach our goal of 150 by sticking to the topic of "VIlla's not at all likley to join us in January."

shaundickov said:
tommcfc said:
bullard wouldn't be all that bad really
only as cover to summer maybe but he'd give us something from set plays which god knows we need!

Better than that - Bullard would bring some much needed team spirit to the team. Forget actually playing him, stick him on the bench to rally the troops and get a buzz going through the squad again, it's something we're desperately lacking at the moment.

i think given our current squad, we can sign quite a few players and we'd still want to play him this season. otherwise, i agree.

Bluemooner33 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Marca reporting that Barca had a 35million euro bid rejected for Villa today

cos eto'o is coming to city.....

You could be onto something there, Barca keep bringing him off too when the games won

Bloody Hell he would get full games for us then !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.