Latest on Villa

Trigger said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Marca reporting that Barca had a 35million euro bid rejected for Villa today

cos eto'o is coming to city.....

You could be onto something there, Barca keep bringing him off too when the games won

Bloody Hell he would get full games for us then !

There is no way Eto'o would start ahead of Vassell, my friend. You KNOW it!

Just heard a Spanish correspondent on Talksport saying that Barcelona have had a €35 million bid for Villa turned down & that he looks destined for the Premiership for €40 million, & that there are only a couple of clubs who can afford that.............guess who one was?

Nijinsky 88 said:
Just heard a Spanish correspondent on Talksport saying that Barcelona have had a €35 million bid for Villa turned down & that he looks destined for the Premiership for €40 million, & that there are only a couple of clubs who can afford that.............guess who one was?

stoke city really!

joking aside it looks as if we could actually be signing him

maybe we should have faith in the late oldhamblue's source
he seemed pretty convinced it was happening the only thing he got wrong was that he wouldn't be playing that one game. its only because our results have gone tits up that people are doubting it.
if it goes throught this thread will explode

Hasn't Villa stated that he wouldn't go to another Spanish club because he loves Villareal? He knows he will have to be sold though to ease their debt crisis.

Puzzled me why Barca offered 35M Euros when Madrid had a 40M bid turned down. We are the only club who could pay 100M Euros for him, and he knows that would clear most of Villareals debt. However Guillem Balague said he thinks he won't leave until the summer

oldhamblue said:
Hasn't Villa stated that he wouldn't go to another Spanish club because he loves Villareal? He knows he will have to be sold though to ease their debt crisis.

Puzzled me why Barca offered 35M Euros when Madrid had a 40M bid turned down. We are the only club who could pay 100M Euros for him, and he knows that would clear most of Villareals debt. However Guillem Balague said he thinks he won't leave until the summer

what has villareal got to do with it?

tommcfc said:
oldhamblue said:

Apologies, meant Valencia

oldhamblue said:
tommcfc said:
oldhamblue said:

Apologies, meant Valencia
have i missed something, im sure i saw lots of RIP for oldham blue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.