Latest on Villa

there was an oldham blue and there is an oldhamblue

I knew I shouldn't have got involved in this thread. We've already had one Lazarus today

Translation from Marca.com

Barcelona, with more than half BBVA League title in his pocket, and plans for next season and the list of priorities to strengthen the team Barça next season already has a principal name, also written in capital letters: David Villa. Sergi Font As reported in the pages of the daily MARCA, the Valencia striker's international image during the Cup match last season to the master of what could be his new team is a goal to get a rejuvenated front This season is giving the team plenty of goals for Barça.

Barca had already been in contact with the organization headed by Vincent Soriano to probe the intentions of the club Che and has tabled an initial figure of 35 million euros. For now, Valencia is not accepted and do not plan to negotiate for less than 40 million euros, which is the price they have valued the attacker.

Barcelona leaders now want to take advantage of the downturn it is experiencing Villa, who finished the year with a break in his locker scorer after starting the season to lead the top scorers table garters. However, the'7 'is the selection of a safe and whose quality is proven that not only reinforce the front culé but the rejuvenecería.

Etoo and pressure to hit Madrid
In addition, the Barcelona, which wants to start the renovation of Etoo, aims to have an element of pressure for the Cameroonian tab and move closer to the claims that have Begiristain. However, Africa has already said that this was not sitting down to negotiate until the end of the season, when he is only a year contract and takes the shots.

Villa to sign, as well as the priority objective, because it would reinforce a strong front of the best in the world, also serve to give a moral blow to Real Madrid last summer that tried the signing of the 'gauge' without success. On that occasion, the club offered a white slightly more than forty million euros after a Cristiano Ronaldo, the great challenge of Calderon and Mijatovic, decided to stay at Manchester United.

THE AGENT'S 'GUAJE' reassure RADIO TO MARK THE JOY 'Che'

Tamargo: "For this, Villa will not move from Valencia
José Luis Tamargo, agent David Villa, went through microphones MARK Radio to talk about the interest of Barcelona in front of Spaniard Valencia. However, Tamargo said that, in the amounts reported in last Tuesday MARK (35 million euros), Valencia would not be willing to sell David Villa. It should be recalled that last summer, Real Madrid came to exceed that amount and Villa remained in Mestalla, where Tamargo, is very focused on winning the three matches in his club is involved.

Tamargo is aware that it represents one of the most sought after players in the world. So no surprise that arise from time to time such information. "Today a team leaves, another comes out tomorrow ... What is clear is who will come to come, will be welcomed. But David Villa has a contract with Valencia until 2014, is super happy and super happy at his club and only think about winning League, UEFA Cup and the King. "

When he recalls the offer of Barcelona (35 million euros), Tamargo is emphatic: "That amount does not sell to Valencia Villa. Actually, I do not think Valencia is in line to sell the player. The people of Valencia can be eaten nougat calm, which will also Villa with them. "

Posted in the main forum, Happy new year to all of you Dave would of said this.

Love gina,Shane n Amber xx.

I hope this comes off for Dave he was so sure it would happen.

oldham blue said:

Happy new year to you too.

God Bless you for 2009

oldham blue said:

All the best for you and the children. I didnt know Dave personally but his passing touched me. I will think of you as the clock strikes 12.

Kirsty x

Been thinking about Oldham Blue recently and revisited this thread.

Was he right then? I didn't read all of it at the time and was just wondering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.