Latest

GDB said:
avoidconfusion said:
I doubt you would tell me who your source is.
You are correct, I wouldn't tell you. From what I know of you so far you are just a berk over the internet who wants to have a pop, you probabaly think likewise of me.

I have told people on here through PM what I can tell them re my source but I'm not posting it on here with some of the idiots on here.

Well,ITK,WUM - whatever you are? I agree with you on the above post.

Let GDB keep posting, he's doing no harm and if you're desperate enough to need to believe what somebody you've never met tells you over an internet forum then I'd suggest you've got the problem, not GDB.

Sure it makes for interesting reading when the ITK's/WUM's post their "news", but I don't read anything into it until it's announced, officially, by Manchester City Football Club.

Wow GDB you must really be in the know and all these new friends you now have must make you feel really good
Thanks for your insiteful and intellegent posts
However I will not be reading them ...i prefer to read what comes out of my own arse

what you've said about aguero is bollocks. No way we will bother going for him, Chelsea are striking out a deal to sign him in the summer. One to look out for is Dave Villa.

brian the blue said:
what you've said about aguero is bollocks. No way we will bother going for him, Chelsea are striking out a deal to sign him in the summer. One to look out for is Dave Villa.
We haven't bothered going for him, I didn't say that.

Andouble said:
GDB said:
I don't have enough time to read every thread on here, I post what I asked and get told every single time. If somebody else has already said it then fair doos but how I am supposed to know is a cloud over my head...

I said we're in interested in Moses about 2 weeks ago as I vividly remember asking my source about him personally...

GDB's source is a guy who reads NewsNow

GBD's sauce is ribena; he has said nothing that has not previously been on newsnow b4 he said it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.