Latest

svennis pennis said:
Hi GDB can you ask your source if we are signing David Silva and David Villa with Jo going the other way? I really really really really hope we are signing them, every transfer window someone has promised me the pair of them. I was gutted at a previous poster named Daves passing as I felt had he still been with us he may have been able to convince David personally to join us.
As I said earlier, svennis, the feeling is no real money is being banded about till summer so I doubt those 2 will be coming in a Jan Window. I am asking about Villa personally for Skytot so I will mention Silva. I certainly wouldn't get your hopes up but that's an opinion from facts.

Are you talking to me or are you wanting someone else to answer for you, about me, ac?

GDB said:
I don't have enough time to read every thread on here, I post what I asked and get told every single time. If somebody else has already said it then fair doos but how I am supposed to know is a cloud over my head...

I said we're in interested in Moses about 2 weeks ago as I vividly remember asking my source about him personally...

GDB's source is a guy who reads NewsNow

FantasyIreland said:
Ansaldi - one word,yes or no?
Nothings happened on that front so reports we've lodged a bid are untrue. But I guess you probabaly all knew that cos apparently it's common knowledge.

I don't know if he's on Mancini's list because I am not Roberto Mancini...

avoidconfusion said:
GDB said:
Are you talking to me or are you wanting someone else to answer for you, about me, ac?

I doubt you would tell me who your source is.
You are correct, I wouldn't tell you. From what I know of you so far you are just a berk over the internet who wants to have a pop, you probabaly think likewise of me.

I have told people on here through PM what I can tell them re my source but I'm not posting it on here with some of the idiots on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.