Latest

maineroad68 said:
scousemanc said:
GDB is laughing at the 3 of you right now. Regulars here know his posts are all wind ups and you are best advised ignoring them. If you want it spelt out, GDB is not a city fan. He comes on here to be divisive, starting critical threads disguised as genuine concern, and generally behaving like a dick. He lives in a fantasy world. The sooner he is banned, the better for this forum.

Wasn't aware of him before reading below thread (on main forum). His involvement from page 6 onwards seems to endorse your description :)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157689&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157689&start=50</a>
To be honest with you I couldn't care less who he is....... I certainly would not like to know him as a person after what I've just read on the link pages. UNBELIEVABLE!

squirtyflower said:
Petr Čech said:
Thanks GDB for the info. don't worry about the other idiots on bluemoon, there iq is like 7.
out of?

this petr cech guy does post some drivel, that has just secured his place on my ignore list!

avoidconfusion said:
sky tot said:
What has he done wrong ?

Have a look at his threads. This guys is an attention whoring WUM of the highest order who tries to sell information which was already out in the open as his own ITK knowledge.
Just look at his Viera bullshit:

Patrick Vieira has signed, like I and apparently Sky Sports News said.

How can you honestly believe this guy? :)

Why the fuck do you care- if you don't believe him then don't read. SIMPLES. Furthermore if you live abroad and don't go to matches your opinion is worth shit anyway.

Re: Martin Petrov

Petr Čech said:
Godfather said:
this petr cech guy does post some drivel, that has just secured his place on my ignore list!

great! Because my world doesn't revolve around idiotic city fans (Which is like 95% of the board)
given the amount of posts youve made since you joined this forum of idiots(your words) i would suggest otherwise and that your world isnt very exciting and probably quite lonely,so leave if you dont like us,your contributions will hardly be missed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.