Lautaro Martinez

With Jesus lacking instinctive finishing and Aguero not getting any younger (sad but true) we do need to be considering a new striker. It's no good burying our head and then be desperately searching for a striker when Aguero's City career comes to an end. However, if we signed Martinz we'd just be making do. Not a fantastic young talent with potential, not a proven world class finisher, just a decent forward that gives us an option if Kun is unfit.

Hate to be that guy to resurrect an old thread but if this is true we should be all over him as a Jesus replacement if he leaves!

I think he would really do the job for us as a second striker along side kane!

Attachments

• 5362B2C5-1A6B-4FC7-A5B4-D2E24DF5700B.jpeg
    5362B2C5-1A6B-4FC7-A5B4-D2E24DF5700B.jpeg
    919.7 KB · Views: 154
Hate to be that guy to resurrect an old thread but if this is true we should be all over him as a Jesus replacement if he leaves!

When is that post from mate? Recent or a while ago?

Twitter poster lost credibility when he said Barcelona were in the race. What with? Fifteen Euro’s and a packet of Haribo Starmix?

Have I missed something? This is the 2nd post I've seen this morning which mentions Jesus leaving.

Closest to Aguero's play style I have seen, the way he keeps the ball wih a low centre of gravity. His finishing isn't the same however and i do wonder about the pressure being the next Argentinian striker at city - replacing Aguero is hard enough but if that player is also Argentine and labelled the next Sergio then mkes it even tougher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.