Lavezzi

alky313 said:
ImAwesome said:
alky313 said:
Dream attacking formation right here.

Disagree. Lavezzi has scored 38 in 152, Hazard has 33 in 144 plus nasri, silva and toure are not exactly goal machines so basically if aguero is injured or doesn't play well we will never score.

We do have 2 other strikers in double digits for goals scored. Hazard has 17 goals, Lavezzi averages nine goals a season. To compare:

Di Maria: 5 goals in 21 games
Nani: 8 goals in 27 games
Sanchez: 12 in 27 games
Bale: 9 goals in 34 games
Ribery: 12 goals in 28

I'd say for his position Lavezzi is amongst some incredible talent and statistics. Hazard is a future out and out striker. He has all of the technique and prowess of an Henry.

In fairness looking at some more statistics on Hazard i was probably abit harsh but i still wouldn't replace tevez and dzeko (if we did lose them) with lavezzi and hazard. Maybe 1 of them plus a prolific goalscorer e.g. cavani instead of lavezzi.

ImAwesome said:
alky313 said:
ImAwesome said:
Disagree. Lavezzi has scored 38 in 152, Hazard has 33 in 144 plus nasri, silva and toure are not exactly goal machines so basically if aguero is injured or doesn't play well we will never score.

We do have 2 other strikers in double digits for goals scored. Hazard has 17 goals, Lavezzi averages nine goals a season. To compare:

I'd say for his position Lavezzi is amongst some incredible talent and statistics. Hazard is a future out and out striker. He has all of the technique and prowess of an Henry.

In fairness looking at some more statistics on Hazard i was probably abit harsh but i still wouldn't replace tevez and dzeko (if we did lose them) with lavezzi and hazard. Maybe 1 of them plus a prolific goalscorer e.g. cavani instead of lavezzi.

I like the two striker system we have here too mate. I just don't think we'll be able to find another striker with the work ethic comparable to Tevez. So I opted for Lavezzi who runs like mad.

alky313 said:
ImAwesome said:
alky313 said:

I like the two striker system we have here too mate. I just don't think we'll be able to find another striker with the work ethic comparable to Tevez. So I opted for Lavezzi who runs like mad.

Cavani has an incredible work ethic

The Fat el Hombre said:
Good player but not great imo

But aren't you the same chap who told us in Jan not to sign Cahill as he was; 'shit and would never make it as a Champs League player'? .........................

I'm sure he's been on a lot of clubs radar but his goals but he's never scored more than 9 goals in Serie A. And at 27 he's not a kid with loads of improvement to come either.

I would normally have been disappointed at missing out on this lad,however,Hazard signing will soften the blow and the fact we apparently havn't been in for Lavezzi adds probability to that happening IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.