Lavezzi

Matt the Giant said:
LoveCity said:
Demanded a transfer out of Napoli according to Italian reports and talkSPORT. But if we sign Hazard I don't think we'd sign Lavezzi too (I know they're different players but both would be played quite wide for us)? Unless we have an exodus of forwards (Tevez, Dzeko, Balotelli) maybe.
Interesting...
Hazard AND Lavezzi??? - Holy shit!
Ain't happening.

Jumanji said:
Matt the Giant said:
LoveCity said:
Demanded a transfer out of Napoli according to Italian reports and talkSPORT. But if we sign Hazard I don't think we'd sign Lavezzi too (I know they're different players but both would be played quite wide for us)? Unless we have an exodus of forwards (Tevez, Dzeko, Balotelli) maybe.
Interesting...
Ain't happening.

i think we should do it

andrewmswift said:
Jumanji said:
Matt the Giant said:
Interesting...
Ain't happening.

i think we should do it

Heh funny as it would be if we get Hazard and keep Tevez we're already fully stocked in attack. I couldn't see Johnson getting many games for example.

------------------------Hart-----------------------
---------------------------------------------------
-----------------Kompany---Lescott---------------
-Richards/Zab--------------------------- Clichy----
-----------------------Yaya-----------------------
-------------------Silva-----Nasri-----------------
---Hazard-------------------------------Lavezzi---
----------------------Aguero----------------------

One can only dream :D

But this can only happen if: Tevez-Ade-Dzeko leaves, then we can take back Guidetti and sign Hazard and Lavezzi.

Not impossible :D

Yes, it's all about fine tuning the squad now. If Tevez stays then no need for any new strikers, we could sell Dzeko and bring back Guidetti. Sell Ade and Santa Cruz as well and Hazard would cost us nothing.

Mad 4 It said:
Yes, it's all about fine tuning the squad now. If Tevez stays then no need for any new strikers, we could sell Dzeko and bring back Guidetti. Sell Ade and Santa Cruz as well and Hazard would cost us nothing.

replace Dzeko with Ballotelli and your about right. Dzeko is a much better team player

Mad 4 It said:

lavezzi is more of a wide man than a forward an would be ideal for our system plus he is top class!

LongsightM13 said:
adrianr said:
andrewmswift said:
i think we should do it

Heh funny as it would be if we get Hazard and keep Tevez we're already fully stocked in attack. I couldn't see Johnson getting many games for example.
Johnson will be off to Newcastle or Liverpool, I think
I like AJ, hes a good player, he need to stay.
Milner on the other hand im not to sure about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.