Lawrenson is so anti City or what...

Ridiculously, i hate him, everything he says is anti city and cumming all over united.tosser of the highest order.

He is so negative, always focusing on the mistakes or looking at things in a bad light, cheer up you miserable tw*t

Andy Gray doesn't like us either if this article is anything to go buy,

They are all jealous...

Im listening to Talksport its the only live ish news I can get at work. Forgot how much of a Cnut Ray Parlour is.. he is so up there arse....

How many times did he say it was "too easy"? Idiot. We are perfectly happy for United to have possession of the ball in the first half. Goal aside they created nothing until the last phase of play. It's called tactics.

Yeah no way what a wnanker my Mrs doesn't even watch that much football and couldn't believe how negative he was about City!

How many times did he say it was "too easy"? Idiot. We are perfectly happy for United to have possession of the ball in the first half. Goal aside they created nothing until the last phase of play. It's called tactics.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. I thought I was being overly paranoid about his comments, but seeing as others picked up on it my initial response was the correct one (a couple of non-City mates of mine watched the game in the boozer and said exactly the same thing. They asked me if he had some kind of axe to grind with the club and I had to say not that I'm aware of).
All he kept on saying was 'poor this' and 'poor that' all bloody night ('Poor ball from Kompany. Poor tackle from Boyata. Poor defensive play from City...etc etc). And every time a fucking rag lunged at Tevez looking to break the Argentinian's legs it was 'Looked like a perfectly fair tackle to me'.

Bloody disgusting.

When i got back we watched it again (SKY+) Couldn't believe it when he said SILKY Passing, the missus said she was glad i wasn't there when she was watching it live, because i would of exploded when i'd heard that, and she's not that arsed about football but thought he was a biased twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.