Lawro predicts....

dw7 said:
poyntonblue said:
Can't see Liverpool sitting back though, not at home. They'll want to try and show us how strong they (supposedly) are so could play right into our counter attack. Could be completely wrong mind.

this is what i think they'll come at us and we'll sit back and pick them off we have the players to do that and we'll get chances as swaansea sunderland and norwich proved

I agree they'll come at us, hope to score early. Wonder if they'll play Carroll who, despite his problems, was very good against us last season and is the sort of player we seem to struggle against

Historically, we fair bad at Anfield, saying that we fair bad against Everton and Spurs(we all know what happened to those two)
This will be our hardest test to date, yes i know teams have taken points off Liverpool this season, but there still unbeaten at home. I would take a point from this and see it as a good result considering what happened in Naples.

He's ex Pool. What were the chances of him saying they'll lose? The draw is probably the closest he'll get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.