Lawro predicts....

The arrogance on Bluemoon has gone up a smidgen :( I hope we win, but a draw is nothing to sniff at.

If we play a full strenght team then we will have enough to get the win. Last season as Mancini said he rested players at Anfield because of the FA Cup semi. This time round we will see a stronger side out there.
Richards and Clichy will come in for Zab and Kolarov. Also Kun for Dzeko. The midfield I think we might stick with De Jong , Milner and Yaya with Silva pulling the strings. The games there for the taking. There last 3 home games they havnt won a game. If we play how we have so far this season going forward we will have way too much for them. There team there is nothing to really worry us if our players are on our game we will win.
The team shouldnt be giving them any respect over past glorys years gone by. We have a lot going for us. Players bang on form and scoring goals for fun. Once we score there fans will get on there backs as usual. Bellers is the one we will have to keep a close eye on if he plays. Forwards dont look to be up to much to me if we go with the same attitude as we did at the Rags we will have too much in all areas. I would be expecting a draw at worst but really fancy us getting a win.

Dax777 said:
The arrogance on Bluemoon has gone up a smidgen :( I hope we win, but a draw is nothing to sniff at.
I think it's due to who got a point there not just who we are playing

after last seasons 3 - 0 loss when we also went in with great optimism, then a draw would still be a decent result and maintain the unbeaten record

but then again it might another demolition job liverpool 1 City 5 :-)

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES!!!!!

Richards to keep Bellamy quiet.
Kompany to keep Suarez quiet.
Dzeko and Aguero brace each.
4-1 win, probably concede a sloppy goal after cruising at 4-0 for 20mins.
I'm confident ;)

Joe Hart

Dedryk Boyata

Vincent Kompany

Joleon Lescott

Aleksandar Kolarov

Gareth Barry

Yaya Touré

James Milner

Adam Johnson

Carlos Tevez

Edin Dzeko

This is the team we started with against them back in April, there will be a few notable changes to the team that turns out on Sunday. The full backs for a start, will be much stronger. Last season Dzeko was still settling in and Tevez went off injured. There was no Silva and De Jong and they were both an integral part of the team at the time. We will be eager to get back to our best, with a full strength squad this time around. So I think we will win, although it will be a tough match of course.

Like your idea Albert lol

For me he city team don't have anything to fear going into this game, and everything to e optimistic about. I reckon an early 2-0 lead will be all we need to steam roll

I reckon 3-1 as we can beat anyone and we only lost last season there because it was the week before wembley.

sergio 2 and Yaya

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.